CAAT Pension Plan Employer Manual
The online Employer Manual helps employers that participate in the CAAT Pension Plan understand and carry out the roles and responsibilities associated with plan administration. The Employer Manual is available via the link below, and is published in English only.
Online Employer Manual
The CAAT Pension Plan's online Employer Manual provides an overview of the major areas of plan administration under the Plan's two pension plan designs: DBprime and DBplus, including:
- Key policies and procedures
- Explanations of your responsibilities as a participating employer
- Explanations of the responsibilities of the CAAT Pension Plan
- Information on service level standards for each event
- Links to relevant resources, forms and tools
- Frequently asked questions.
To learn more, visit the online Employer Manual.