DBplus formsFind the form you need from the list below. Be sure to use the form for your specific employer.
When to use the enrolment form: You work for an employer that participates in DBplus, and you have the option to join, and are ready to start earning a lifetime pension.
What to do: Contact your employer to complete an enrolment form.
Separation/Divorce procedures and forms
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA), which replaces Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) sets out the process to follow and the forms to be used by you and your former spouse to obtain the Family Law Value of your pension from the Plan and to instruct us on whether or not your pension will be divided.
To Request the Family Law Value of your pension:
- Complete FSCO Family Law Form 1 - Application for Family Law Value / Instructions / Q&A
- If required, complete FSCO Family Law Form 2 - Joint Declaration of Period of Spousal Relationship / Instructions / Q&A
- If required, complete FSCO Family Law Form 3 - Contact Person Authorization / Instructions / Q&A
- Include required documents as indicated below
- Mail the completed application form and required documents to the CAAT Pension Plan at the address below.
To avoid delays, please make sure your application form is complete and all required documents are included.
Your application form cannot be processed without the following information:
- Pension Plan information (use pre-filled forms available below)
- Part D –Former Spouse of the Plan member information
- Part D – Contact Person for the Former Spouse (Optional) / FSCO Family Law Form 3
- Part E – Starting Date of Spousal Relationship
- Part F – Separation Date
- Part H – Plan Member/Former Spouse Signature and Date
- Part H – Witness Signature and Date
- Part H – Witness Contact information
Your application form cannot be processed without the following required documents:
- Certified Proof of Plan Member’s date of Birth
- Certified Proof of Former Spouse’s date of Birth
- Proof of marriage or start of common-law relationship: Certified copy of Marriage Certificate OR Joint Declaration of Period of Spousal Relationship (FSCO Family Law Form 2)
- Proof of separation date: Certified copy of court order, family arbitration or domestic contract OR Joint Declaration of Period of Spousal Relationship (FSCO Family Law Form 2) OR Appendix A of Application for Family Law Value (FSCO Family Law Form 1)
Within 60 days of receiving your completed application, we will provide both you and your former spouse (married or common-law) with copies of the Statement of Family Law Value of your CAAT pension. If your application is incomplete, we will request the missing information from you and/or your former spouse before issuing the Statement of Family Law Value.
Forms sent by the Plan to the member’s former spouse
These forms will be included with the spouse’s copy of the Statement of Family Law Value. They are posted here for your information only.